Re: [OM] Great E-site's on Maitani

Subject: Re: [OM] Great E-site's on Maitani
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 17:10:27 -0500
Francisco I agree!

I use to love watching the Olympics but no more ever since they started
allowing Pro's to compete.

Especially the Dream Team basketball Team, what a joke.  Here you have a
bunch of millionaires beating 2nd and 3rd world countries.  What is the
point?  The table is not even fair.

Like always, money and greed corrupted the games, yet people buy into it.

Sam....