Re: [OM] Great E-site's on Maitani

Subject: Re: [OM] Great E-site's on Maitani
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 17:24:54 -0500
Gregg,

I like your definition of one who shows there mistake. (what signifies what
an amateur might be.)

There are pro's-out there that claim a pro-should never point out his
mistakes to a client. (I wondered to myself, is this behavior considered
not  being honest or is it considered being insecure or covering up)

They claim that most people won't notice, but once you point it out, that's
all they will notice and will devalue your photo.

His best advice is to always say I would like to do a retake.

Sam....