RE: Sv: [OM] Just saw a Zuiko 180 f2 for sale...

Subject: RE: Sv: [OM] Just saw a Zuiko 180 f2 for sale...
From: "Riek, Christopher" <christopher.riek@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:39:33 -0400
The 250 is more expensive because apparently the 250 magnifies 7.8x
while the 350 magnifies only 7.5x! :) Apparently somewhere between
focal lengths of 250 and 350 the properties of light seem to change.
Watch out, the Physics Police will get ya! Hey, if you're going to spend
over six grand on a lens, what is a measly two hundred bucks anyway?

-Chris Riek