Re: [OM] Stupid mistake needs advice....

Subject: Re: [OM] Stupid mistake needs advice....
From: "Trevor Noble" <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:56:51 +0100
Tom
I have an old (dead) T32 circuit board but the flashtube is long gone.
Checking the board the only places there are white wires  connected are on
the rear half-pcb at the two top corners. The positions are markd in white
ink as "PTr" on the top left corner and "X" at the top right  corner. Check
your board and see it this info matches.
Best of luck
Trevor J. Noble
Dublin Ireland