Re: [OM] Sticky Bellows Aperture

Subject: Re: [OM] Sticky Bellows Aperture
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:33:28 +0200
Hi Christopher.

I have had the same problem with my bellows.
The mechanism is rather easily admissible by removing the frontal
standard from the focusing rail and opening it.
You can clean it then, and apply some thin oil to the moving parts.
Probably it will be working fine afterwards.

Good luck,

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht - Holland