[OM] FREE STUFF everyone can use to enjoy the internet more

Subject: [OM] FREE STUFF everyone can use to enjoy the internet more
From: Nick Le / MadBot Staff <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 02:04:59 -0700
Folks,

Okay, you're probably tried of paying for hosting company just to host your
small business web site or even your personal web site. And setting up those
email accounts can be a pain in the... well, you know. Guess what, we're your
solution,
http://www.madbot.com/ offers FREE Hosting, FREE web mail accounts that are
created in literally less than 1 minute! Yeah, I know what your saying, "what
makes your service any different than the others?". Well, for starters we
actually have tech support for our free service, and as we grow, we'll hire
more "techies" for your convience. What else you may ask? You know how some URL
addresses get as long as the dictionary? Like
http://www.thedomain.com/SiliconValley/898/index.html? Well, again, we're your
solution. We have URL Redirection; what is that you ask? Well, instead of
having that monster URL there you can have something like:

http://yourname.madbot.com

WOW!!! Much shorter huh? And we have three options of placing ads on your site,
and if your hosted on our serve already, you don't even have to place any ads!

Don't waste time, sign up now before all the great names are taken.

See ya there!

MadBot Staff
http://www.madbot.com