[OM] OM for sale

Subject: [OM] OM for sale
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:11:55 +0200
Hello,

I have some duplicates I have decided to sell and before I place ads or try
ebay, I thought it fair to see if you on the list might be interested.

As I live in Denmark, the items might be more interesting to those of you
in Europe due to shipping costs, but if Americans are interested too, don't
hesitate to contact me. I have listed the prices in DKK, US $ and DM.
(Note: if the US $ changes a lot from the current rate of 7,8 DKK, I may
have to change my prices in $.)

Shipping costs are not included in the prices.

As I want satisfied buyers only, I give a month money back guarantee if
something is wrong with the item (in spite of my testing) or if the
condition of the item is different from my description.

The items for sale are:

OM 4, very fine condition, no brassing, only some paint of the film holder
on the back and some scratches on the bottom from a tripod.
I need to test this camera before sending it somewhere. I hope to do that
in a few days.
Asking 3000 DK, 790 DM, 385 US $.

T 45 flash, excellent condition, only a little paint off on the section
that connects to the camera. Includes battery charger, 30 cm TTL flash cord
and MD cord.  2500 DKK, 660 DM, 325 US $.

Winder 2, as new. 500 DKK, 135 DM, 65 US $.

35-105 mm Zuiko. Very good condition, a little mark on the front (not the
glass), and one piece of dust inside.
1500 DKK, 395 DM, 190 US $

200 mm/4 Excellent condition. Includes original case. 900 DKK, 235 DM, 115
US $

50 mm/1.4 SC, nice, but some dust inside. 400 DKK, 100 DM, 50 US $.

100 mm SC. Excellent visual condition, but is a bit slow to release the
diaphragm after stopping down (takes about 1 sec). Does not affect the
picture. 700 DKK, 185 DM, 90 US $.Original lens shade + case included.

There might be additions to this list (some lenses), as I get through my
equipment.

First come, first served.

Lars Bundesen