[OM] f-stop coupling, addendum

Subject: [OM] f-stop coupling, addendum
From: mikew <mikew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:46:01 -0500
For what it's worth, here's my initial reply from the seller of the lens.

>Well, Mike, I am not sure what to tell you. PLEASE do not take this the
wrong way. I want to believe what you are >telling me, but I have been sold
some pretty convincing "lines" in the past from people who had screwed up
things I >had sent them, and then wanted me to take the item back. Fact is,
after I received this lens back from a very reputable >service facility, I
sent it right back to have it routinely serviced - which I felt had not been
done properly on the first try. >So tthey had TWO shots at seeing the
problem you are describing.

>I have a thought which I do not have time to explain now - I am badly off
schedule this evening - but I will contact you >again tomorrow.

>Best,
>Steve

I hope to get a message of some sort off to him tonight before he sends me
his "thought."

Mike