[OM] Missing part of my OM4T

Subject: [OM] Missing part of my OM4T
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:08:01 -0700

Down at Peggys Cove, Nova Scotia last week I lost the little red push on cover for the delayed shutter release lever on the front of my black OM4T. The release lever works just fine but the front of the camera looks a little bit undressed as compared to having the red push on cover in place.

Can anyone tell where I can buy or find a replacement.

Best wishes

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC

ps: Peggys Cove is a photographer's dream in any weather!!