[OM] OM gear spotted cheap in Brisbane, Australia.

Subject: [OM] OM gear spotted cheap in Brisbane, Australia.
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Apr 2000 08:09:50 +1000
Dear Zuiks,
            Last weekend I spotted some absurdly (for Oz) cheap OM
gear for sale.  (I bought a lens from the same store, but managed to fight
off the OM-lust for the bodies, as I don't *really* need more bodies.
Yes, I know I can get treatment for that.)

Anyway

        OM-10 with Vivitar 28-80 f/3.5-4.5 zoom         AU$139
        OM-20 with Zuiko 50/1.8                         AU$119
        OM-20 with Tamron adaptall 28-70 f/3.5
                and the screw on grippy thing           AU$145

The off brand zooms were pretty tired (and I may have misremembered
the focal lengths (but I'm certain about the apertures)), but the
bodies and the Zuiko seemed to be in good shape.

Oh yes, they were at Cash Converters at Mt. Gravatt Plaza.

cjb

--
| Christopher J. Biggs -|- R & D Software Engineer --  Stallion Technologies |
| chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -|- If it isn't broken, I just haven't touched it yet |