Re: [OM] Dale Labs: slides from negatives (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Dale Labs: slides from negatives (OT)
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:07:48 EDT
In a message dated Wed, 12 Apr 2000  3:25:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MorrisMini@xxxxxxx writes:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone have any experience with Dale Laboratories in Hollywood, Florida?
> In "Outdoor Photographer", their ad says they make slides from Kodacolor or
> Fujicolor print negatives.  If it works, and the quality is as good as slides
> taken with slide film, it would be nice go have the extra latitude afforded
> by the print film.  I've sent for a mailer to try them out, but would like
> some input from the list if there are any customers.
>
> By the way, their phone is 800-327-1776, website is www.dalelabs.com
>
> -Tim Clark

If you want slides, I heard that Dale will do it the other way around, ie.
process the slides and make prints and negatives.  That way you still have the
original slides for that $1M shot of the return of Elvis.  I think they will
also just process your C41 work and send you scans on CD.

Warren