[OM] <om content> linking to personal posts saved locally

Subject: [OM] <om content> linking to personal posts saved locally
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:43:42 -0700 (PDT)
Before I get majorly grilled, figure I'd ask:
what's the consensus for my providing saved posts (saved locally) by list
members as resources for future reference? In my
just-one-year-as-of-this-week on the OM list, I've saved things, and now
that I have an Oly-dedicated section on my webpage, do I have to get
permission from the original poster or is it now in the public domain? In
particular:

Tomoko's OM->EOS adapter instructions
Hawkin's review of OptiClean
Trottier's shutter tester
Olaf's Bokeh document
Phillip's lens slide show (he's granted permission)

and others...these are the ones that just come to mind, there are others.

What say you folk?

/Acer V
--
If you can kick it, it's hardware.