Re: [OM] Curious about my MC 135 / 2.8 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Curious about my MC 135 / 2.8 lens
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:28:28 +0000
The business with the green reflection has nothing to do with the quality
varying with intensity or shade of green.  The green thing is simply a way
of determining if a lens is MC or not.

If there is a green, or aquamarine reflection then the lens is MC.  I have
heard that the 50mm f1.4 MC just reflects blue and no green or aquamarine
at all so this might be one zuiko for which the green reflection rule does
not apply.

Giles