Re: [OM] <om content> linking to personal posts saved locally

Subject: Re: [OM] <om content> linking to personal posts saved locally
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, John Pendley wrote:

> [...]

The Bokeh, lens slide show, and OM-EOS are already linked, with due credit
of course, at
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/olympus.html

The other posts (many more) are saved in my "saved box" and i'm going to
start transferring them to the Oly page shortly.

Thanks to the people who've replied. I will take out email address, but
perhaps put something like <username[at]domain[dot]extension> in case
someone has a question they'd like to ask directly regarding minutae. When
possible, I will let the original poster know that I'm doing this, and as
for the SC/MC debate, those are covered in the FAQ other docs...what I'm
saving is posts to the list from various members, or URLs they post (such
as Tomoko, Olaf, et al). I know, the archive is searchable, but it's not
indexed all the way, and I myself am guilty of making the signal-to-noise
ratio on this list a little, uhm, "noisy", so I figure the "signals",
particularly the rare ones, should be directly  linked.

/Acer V
--
If you can kick it, it's hardware.
If you boot it, it's the OS.