[OM] 250/2

Subject: [OM] 250/2
From: Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:55:42 -0700
I bought it.  Now I need a better tripod (e.g. Gitzo Series 3).

http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

Gary Reese's lens tests indicate the aperture firing mechanism of the OM-1 is
not the most compatible with this lens, even when mirror lockup is used.
Should I acquire an OM-4 (for non-astro)?

The astrophotos I plan to take with the 250/2 will be exposed anywhere from 20
sec. to 10 min., and the transient shutter/aperture vibrations should have no
effect.

I also would like a 1.4x-A.  Anyone want to part with one?

Matt