[OM] I'm back !!

Subject: [OM] I'm back !!
From: Arnab Banerjee <arnabkb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:28:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Gang,
I?m back !!!!
Well that?s not really much of an earth shaking news ?
never really been a very vocal member - but it feels
great to be back on the list. I really missed the tons
of mail in my inbox daily. Every day since I have been
off the list there would be just a pathetic little
pile of messages in my inbox. Now that I?m back, my
inbox feels used again. Nice to see the familiar names
again.

Guess the list is as busy as ever ? we still manage an
impressive 60-70 messages per day ! Any more e-fights
in my absence ? Presidents, SUVs ? or are we still
discussing MC/SC ;-) ? Any AIDTLs in the offing? Would
appreciate if one of you could update me on any
important events/decisions in the last month (you
could reply offlist if you prefer). Any new list
protocols I should be aware of?

I had gone on a business trip to India and Singapore ?
not very many photo opportunities, but did manage to
fire off a few shots.  The first thing I did when I
came back was check the Oly gallery ? thank goodness,
my photos were still there :-)and thanks Garth for
keeping me there even though I was off the list. Quite
a few new members too. Good stuff.

As I said, it is good to be back. I have always found
this list quite knowledegable, helpful and friendly.
Of course, we have had  the ocassional fights to break
the monotony ? but even those fights are educative. As
a newcomer to North America, I learned quite a few
things about American politics, bill clinton, english
grammar and SUVs in those animated discussions. I am
impressed by the plethora of diverse knowledge
available in this list. Not to mention the poets.
Looking forward to a lot of learning and contributions
ahead.

Mandatory OM content : Whatever few snaps I took
during my trip was with the OM 2000.

Thanks,
Arnab.
Toronto, Canada.