Re: [OM] AGFA Scala 200x b/w slide film

Subject: Re: [OM] AGFA Scala 200x b/w slide film
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 17:46:59 +0000
John, I have shot a couple rolls of it at the rated ISO 200 under varying
conditions to try it.  Very nice!  Good latitude for a reversal, and the
mid-tones were not muddy.  I think you will like it.  I have another pair
of rolls on hand for when the urge to shoot more B/W strikes.

-- John

At 20:29 4/14/00 , John Hudson asked: