Re: [OM] It's a disease ...read please

Subject: Re: [OM] It's a disease ...read please
From: grigorov@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:17:55 -0600
Please, please, please,
Promise that you will keep me abreast with your situation. I have been doing
the same thing for
a while and know that have to pay for my sins one day.
I casually mentioned about a newer camera and did not see any enthusiasm, a
week after I got it,
when thought that the fire is under control, I casually asked if she would like
to see it(my OM
PC). The answer was NO. I know that one day will pay for it.
But I went further. The camera was like new and needed a protetive case and
what is better
than the original....Then I needed a replacement for my 28/2.8....And now I
am looking at a
beautifull zoom.....I think I am contaminated too.
She knows everything(I am sure, because have the feeling like being watched,
hope that I am
wrongthough...), but does not say anything(which is kind of good). In December
we are moving to
New England for my new job and have to buy a house there and this is the time
when I think all
my past wrongfull deeds will be accounted for(good that we already bought the
office furniture,
the one I like).
Please, let me know what happened to you, I might be underestimating....
Good luck and best wishes
Bori