RE: [OM] Anyone use this lens: Tokina ATX 150-500/5.6??

Subject: RE: [OM] Anyone use this lens: Tokina ATX 150-500/5.6??
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 17:46:05 -0500
I  have one that  came  in  a big  kit of used OM  stuff  I bought. I had
intended to sell it, but decided to keep  it a while and  play with it.
Typical rationalization, I may never get rid of it now. Unfortunately, I
haven't made any images with it that I felt like enlarging or scanning at
high resolution, so I can't comment  on it's image quality, but it isn't too
big to handhold. A shoulder stock is helpful, though.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx