[OM] 135/2.8 Zuiko MC Bokeh

Subject: [OM] 135/2.8 Zuiko MC Bokeh
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:45:02 +0000
Just got some photos back from testing the recently purchased 135/2.8 Zuiko
MC for creative DOF control.  Some good bokeh (or at least I think so).
See the following:
  http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/olympus/olympusgallery/om47.html
  http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/olympus/olympusgallery/om48.html

If the URL's wrap to the next line, you might have to paste them back
together.  Comments about the bokeh are most welcome, or any other aspect
of my attempts to photograph the family dog.

Hint to the guys:  Doing photos like this for your better half _does_
reduce objections to your Zuikoholism.  Did some others of a wild rabbit
(she loves rabbits) using the 200/4 MC hand held, a few of which came out
very well too.  Deliberately used a pair of the recently bought lenses.
Made a point of mentioning they were done with the new lenses as she was
looking at the prints.

-- John