[OM] It's a disease alright, but I love being infected!

Subject: [OM] It's a disease alright, but I love being infected!
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 01:18:51 -0700
David,

I agree with you on your points here.  Once back in 1988 or 89 I needed
a 24mm lens and Point Loma Camera had a brand new MC f2.8  for about
$149.00.  Something else came up and I never got that lens unil 1993 or
94 and paid about a $175.00 for a used near mint SC.

But yes, oh yes, there is nothing like getting a fresh brand new lens.
It's kinda like the thrill of getting a brand new car after having to
always buy some one else's problem car. Yes there is nothing quite like
taking that brand new Zuiko out of the the gold accented  black OM box
and plastic bag for the first time.  It's certainly worth the few extra
bucks over what some people pay for some one else's used lens on eBay.

Phillip Franklin