Re: [OM] 35-80 f/2.8 zoom on ebay for US bidders only

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-80 f/2.8 zoom on ebay for US bidders only
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 18:21:47 +0000
Too high?  How much is it new currently?  An old list of prices I have
lists it at about $1200

At $762 that is 63.50f the new price.  That seems quite good to me.

It is my impression that these lenses usually go for more like $850 or so
SH.

Am I mistaken?  Has anyone managed to acquire one recently for less than
$762?

Giles