Message for John Lind [Was: [OM] 135/2.8 Zuiko MC Bokeh

Subject: Message for John Lind [Was: [OM] 135/2.8 Zuiko MC Bokeh
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:26:57 -0700
At 01:59 AM 17-04-00  Monday  +0000, you wrote:
Beautiful seascape . . . I would not guess it was done with a tele.  Great
depth and would have guessed it was a wide.  The huge boulder field in the
foreground!

-- John
John: I tried to respond to you directly off-list but my message was returned by what appears to be a spam blocker at your ISP. Do you have a non-blocked address? I have a question about the 135 / 2.8 and don't want to take up list bandwidth.

John Hudson
Vancouver, Bc