RE: [OM] Smile Photo Video?

Subject: RE: [OM] Smile Photo Video?
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:53:49 -0400
I echo Doris' remarks.  I've had 2 dealings with them and both have been
good.  Even advised me how to save some additional $.
Shipped promptly and saved me mucho over others.
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

   Okay, I do know about their reputation, and I hate to be the
only one to speak in their favor...bbb-but...I
have ordered  several major items from them, never had a single
problem, and saved quite a bit of money. BUT...please don't
order from them just based on my half-dozen experiences. Read
all the complaint letters, and make up your own mind.