Re: [OM] Looks like rangefinders are hot...

Subject: Re: [OM] Looks like rangefinders are hot...
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:44:58 -0400
Whoever said that collectors were rational?

And the original price of a camera doesn't necessarily have a direct impact on today's selling price (as you can see from the Pen W).

Also, since most Pen W's were as you state, an inexpensive camera, they were typically used and beat up; whereas this camera looks like it was put in a box, thus the high price.

Skip