Re: [OM] I'm back !!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back !!
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:02:10 -0500
"Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Apart from this, Wayne Shumaker sent out a very interesting proposition
for
>> a new photo contest which has a real prize: a brand new 35-80/2.8!!! Check
>> the archives of around March 30th, or march 31st to find out some more
>> details (no this is not an April's Fools joke!!!!).
>
>I was a little disappointed there were no April Fool's jokes this year. I
was considering doing another one, but after last year I dont think I would
have fooled many people.

>Paul Schings

That one was worth at least two years worth of April Fool's gags, Paul.
I'm still reeling from unrequited desire after what you did to us.  You
should repost it for the new folks.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA