[OM] Thanks and Beston$

Subject: [OM] Thanks and Beston$
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:43:28 EDT
Hi and thanks to everyone for their advice about Smile Photo.
I do have a new question. Has anyone heard of Beston as a lens company. I
picked up (real cheap) a 35-200 lens with that name on it. It really does
seem to be pretty well made and I'm wondering who may have made it for
them.

I'd also like to give a plug for a camera store Lens and Repro at
lensandrepro.com.
I just picked up a T32, a Bounce Grip 2 and bracket and a TTL cord for
$100. The condition was as close to perfect as I could have imagined, and
it only took two days to arrive.

Thanks again,

Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA