Re: [OM] 135/2.8 Zuiko MC Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/2.8 Zuiko MC Bokeh
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 23:46:13 EDT
John,
Beautiful kitty! Beautiful shots! I have many of the same pose of my two cats
and three Shitzus....and you're right on about being patient and taking many
for one good shot...but it's worthwhile..just look at your sweet kitty's
face! All 3 of my dogs sit on the back of the sofa, waiting for Dad to come
home..I have often taken shots of the three faces lined up in anticipation.
My Zuiko 100 2.8 does a lovely job (Oly content).

I have finally come up with an idea for my TOBE..this weekend i will execute
the plan. Hint: the animal shots gave me the idea....
Susan

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA