RE: [OM] 135/2.8 Zuiko MC Bokeh

Subject: RE: [OM] 135/2.8 Zuiko MC Bokeh
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:38:48 -0400
John:  I photograph our Siamese as often as possible.  No doubt, animals can
and are very difficult to shoot.  The trick I use is to have my wife or one
of our daughters focus their attention on them.  Check this image of our two
homeowners!

http://caesar.bizland.com/misc/caesmol3.jpg

This was shot with an 85/F2 and twin flashes.  A T32 to the right and a
Sunpak to their left.

RonS

contax11.html
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/zeissikon/zeissikongallery/contax12.h