[OM] Olympus Sales Information File

Subject: [OM] Olympus Sales Information File
From: lgriffin@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:26:21 -0700
    I just received a purchase I made on Ebay. I was hoping for a "Lens
handbook", instead I got a "Olympus Sales Information File".  It looks
like it wasn't really used and appears to be fairly early only covers
the OM-1, 2, 10. I did a search on Ebay and came up with nothing. Does
anybody know what the value might be on this. I'm going to look through
it carefully and try not to drool on it to much. 8-)

Regards,
Larry