Re: [Re: [OM] Using a flash...some results!]

Subject: Re: [Re: [OM] Using a flash...some results!]
From: "François" Corriveau <koivuf@xxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Apr 00 10:21:10 EDT
Thanks for your comments.

There are 2  reasons why the images are loading so fast : first, the
jpegs are low quality (about 25-30k each).  but the main reason is
that I used Macromedia flash to build the page, so it loads as an
ANIMATION, not a "normal" web page. Flash is an awesome tool to
build animations: you can check out some tests I did (sorry, it's in
french): http://www.altern.org/hymeno/flash.  Those are really basic
animations: if you want to see some awsome sites, check out the
intro at http://www.eye4u.com (turn on the volume, there's a lot of
music...).

If you want to try it, just download the trial and I'll send you a little
"fix"...

Ho, by the way, your CD is ready, I'll send it this afternoon...

ciao