[OM] OT: F5

Subject: [OM] OT: F5
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:21:58 -0400
At 09:08 AM 4/20/00 -0400, you wrote:
Talk about auto focus working sporadically,I foud a site where this guy went and bought the Nikon F5.He shoots trains as a hobby.He gives a blistering account of his experience with the F5s autofocus.
This guy was BITTER.He owned 2 of them and sold them at a loss.
 Check out his input.

     http://members.tripod.com/grumpysworld/guide/review.htm

Based on my personal experience with two F5's, the above is a bunch of BS. Furthermore, pros would have dumped the F5 en masse if what he writes was true.

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at