RE: [OM] flash for OM2000

Subject: RE: [OM] flash for OM2000
From: Smoliga Nick Contr AEDC/SVT <Nick.Smoliga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:59:06 -0500
I've used a Vivitar 285 since about 1975. I've always mounted it on a
handle, judging that it was too heavy to mount on the OM-1's flash shoe.
About 1997 the plastic foot developed a crack. My local camera shop,
Couch's, Tullahoma, TN, fitted an aluminum foot for about $35. It's been
working fine ever since. I second Doris Fang's comment.

Nicholas Smoliga
1103 Avenue B, MS-1400
Arnold AFB, TN 37389-1400
(931) 454-6947