Re: [OM] Library Books

Subject: Re: [OM] Library Books
From: Boris Grigorov <grigorov@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:06:31 -0500
I did post a reply to this message yesterday, but never came back to me so I
assume that something happened to it somewhere. Here it is again:
The best way to buy books I know of is online using www.addall.com. This
search engine checks about 40 bookstores and spews out prices. This is not
the best part though. Most of the books could be found used(there is a link
for that on the same page,  very easy to miss).
I've bought many used books from there at prices 50-700ff average. The
condition of this books is amazing. You would not know that they were used
if you weren't told so.
Good luck
Boris