Re: [OM] TOPE1 :( low participation rate :(

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE1 :( low participation rate :(
From: Joey Richards <bigjoe@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 02:34:17 -0400
"Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I remember I let my hair grow full length back in the early 90's. The weird
> thing was that it would grow to shoulder length, then stop. That was it. For
> several years I never had a haircut and it was always shoulder length. Life
> is strange that way.

Yep, that's what happens -- at some point, the rate at which the hair
breaks off matches the rate at which it grows and it doesn't get any
longer... for me, that's about at the shoulder blades.  Of course, it
often helps to get occasional trims -- this reduces the split ends
and breakage, so the hair tends to grow longer if it's well maintained.

Not unlike a camera.

joey

(reaching for OM content but falling short)