[OM] Bounce Grip Question

Subject: [OM] Bounce Grip Question
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 11:21:05 EDT
Hi again,

I hope everyone had a happy Easter and Passover.

I just got a Bounce Grip 2 with an extra T32 flash. I was wondering if
you really want to have a flash as bright as an airport landing light can
you keep one flash on the hot shoe and connectt one to the bounce grip
with the TTL cable and get both to fire and get correct exposures. It
seems like it should work but you never know.

Thanks,

Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA