Re: [OM] Zuiko 85 f2 vs. 100 f2

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 85 f2 vs. 100 f2
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:30:17 +0000
Cc: "Chris Gengaro" <cpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The 100/2.  I say this because it is has better optical performance than
the 85/2.  Another reason is that I believe it likely that it would have
better bokeh than the 85/2 as it is one of the few Zuikos with a 9 blade
diaphragm.

However, If you really intend to get the 35-80/2.8 I would say hold off
and just get this lens.

I don't know if anyone has snapped it up yet but CH Ling very recently
advertised a 100/2 for sale.  He would be an excelent person to acquire
one from.

I just exchange all my Contax gears with a friend for some OMs. There
is a Zuiko 100/2 overlapped with my existing Zuikos, I would like to
offer to the list at US$450 including shipping to US, EU, UK,
Australia and most of the countries. It is in mint condition, with
both original caps and lens pouch, FCFS. Priority will be given to the one
who got a Zuiko 500mm for exchange. my email address: pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<<<

Giles