[OM] Off to Disney World until Sat with a bare bones outfit

Subject: [OM] Off to Disney World until Sat with a bare bones outfit
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 20:23:43 -0400
Well, I'm off to Disney World with my family until Saturday 4/29. Wish me well. My wife laid down the law with regard to camera gear, and I tended to agree, so I'm surviving on a bare bones outfit all week. Its a family outing, no time for serious photography. (Also no computer, which is fine with me.)

OM4Ti Champagne
OM-1n as a backup (will stay in the hotel room hidden)
28-48/4 Zuiko
100/2.8 Zuiko
135/3.5 Zuiko
T-20
12 rolls of Max 400 (family pix, no slides or B&W)

That's as light and compact an outfit as I could come up with. When my 35-70/3.5-4.5 gets here, it would get the nod with a 24 and a 135. I left the Leica outfit here :-( and didn't take any winders ultra-wides or long lenses.

See you all then.

Skip