RE: [OM] Off to Disney World until Sat with a bare bones outfit

Subject: RE: [OM] Off to Disney World until Sat with a bare bones outfit
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:05:54 -0400
Beautifully framed Volkhart!  Capturing the fireworks in front of the
foreground foliage adds a special dimension to what might have been just a
plain image.  Great work.  Brings back fond memories of our 25th wedding
anniversary there in 1997 and again in 1999.

Which, like Ken Norton, is where I made my first and only faux pas in
images only to open the returned developed film and discover a total blank
roll of unexposed film.  Fumed over that for days.  I've tried both
techniques of loading.  I think the key to preventing failure is to always
take up the film slack with the rewind knob and to never take your eyes off
of the rewind knob.

RonS