[OM] Got my shipment from Jaap & Wide Angle page status

Subject: [OM] Got my shipment from Jaap & Wide Angle page status
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:21:22 PDT
Hi Tom (& the rest of the list),

I thought everyone would be interested to know that I got my shipment from Jaap. Everything was in excellent condition, probably better than his ratings.

It's good to see everything arrived well and that you're satisfied with it. Jaap and I have been in close contact lately and he's extremely busy with processing all orders and finding new items to sell.

Also, to cut to the chase a bit, regarding your last remark:

My only suggestion to Jaap was to find a way to simplify payment. Wire
transfers are difficult and expensive.

Jaap is working on this (after some, ahummm, "encouragement" from my side ;) ), he's looking into the possibilities for accepting credit cards. Once that's possible, it should be a lot cheaper/quicker to order for the overseas buyers.

So, it seems the Wide Angle page is doing pretty well. I have planned some updates too, like the possibility to remove individual items from the shopping cart, and a search mechanism. Jaap is also looking for a decent digital camera so we can start creating the "collection" section. I'll post a message to the list when the next significant updates are done, but for the time being in my spare time I am "computer-less", so it may take a few weeks...

Off to play with my toys.

Enjoy them Tom (and maybe now your Zuik-lust is satisfied, for a while at least... ;))) )!

Cheerio!
Olafo