[OM] OM2n / OM2s?

Subject: [OM] OM2n / OM2s?
From: Wayne <wkatez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:58:23 -0400
Have had two OM2n's since they were new. Have always wondered what is
the difference between the OM2n and the OM2s. I must have asked a dozen
photo store clerks over the years and have gotten that many "not sure,
but, I think..." replies.

Also am trying to decide on an extra wide angle zoom for my OM2s and my
OM4 - any suggestions? I want something reasonably small and light so
that it doesn't appear to have had the OM grow on to it like a wart.

Thanks,

Wayne