Re: [OM] 28/2 - first impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] 28/2 - first impressions
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:36:55 -0400
There are some great cameras in the world.  Some...like an Olympus OM...have
the mysterious power to capture your heart.  But, no matter what anyone says
or how much he or she pretends it isn't so, NOTHING equals a Leica in sheer
elegance, feel and quality.

(Well...THAT should set off an argument or two. Hee-hee!).

Craig

inal Message -----