RE: [OM] OT: Looking for film recommedations and a good source for film?

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: Looking for film recommedations and a good source for film?
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:23:31 -0400
p.j.  Others here can suggest film for your occasion.  However, I will
suggest making your film purchases from B&H.  Their prices and delivery
charges are very competitive.  I've been pricing Fuji Velvia and Kodak
E100VS.  I compared B&H with Filmshop (www.filmshop.com).  B&H wins hands
down both on film cost and shipping charges.  Filmshops prices are based on
a purchase of 20+ rolls.  Purchases under a $100 incur a whopping $10
shipping charge.

RonS