Re: [OM] {OM }{OT} Leica Tri Elmar

Subject: Re: [OM] {OM }{OT} Leica Tri Elmar
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:47:53 -0700
At 07:08 PM 26-04-00 Wednesday -0400, "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Mike,
   It's called the Tri-Elmar-M Aspherical.
A fellow by the name of Irwin Puts {Leica enthusiast} has a review on it at the adress below.
      J.S.

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/m/lenses/pages/l11890.html

{OM content} I would definitely agree that the Zuiko 35/80 2.8 is a much better if not cheaper deal. If there were 2 cameras that I could own they would be the OM4Ti and a Leica... in that order. {which Leica I'm not sure of yet, but I am still researching.
                                 AND I WILL GET THEM!!!

                                   paitently waiting .
                                        J.S.
There is absolutely no question on the issue; a single stroke late model M3, s/n > 1 million would do you just fine!
jh

I tried to send this message earlier but it didn't get through
so if it shows up a second time ... sorry bout that.