Re: [OM] OM 2000???

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2000???
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:15:31 -0500
I can't comment on the OM2000 body, as I don't have one, but I own (or did
own) both all four of the 35-70 lenses.  My personal feeling is that the
35-70/3.5-4.8, the Cosina lens, just isn't up to the 'fit and finish' of a
real Olympus Zuiko.  It's nice and it's light, but it's not the same.  The
3.5-4.5, on the other hand, does feel right and works wonderfully.  It's
different then the f/4 and f/3.6, being lighter and more plastic, but it's
still a true Zuiko.  I sold my 3.5-4.8 and kept the 3.5-4.5.

Tom