Re: [OM] all-OM Photo Gallery site (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] all-OM Photo Gallery site (long)
From: johncw@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:19:18 -0600

"...I think the southern Oregon coast is one of the most beautiful spots on
the
globe. Do you have any of those?

Warren"

Yes, but there was significant fog. I tried to "capture" that effect but
was not successful. I have some from the northern tip of the Redwood
National Forest near Crescent City, California (which is just south of the
Oregon border) and the Siskiyou National Forest (southern Oregon) that I
will post. When I go down to Coos Bay, Oregon my plan is to re-take some of
these shots.

John Cwiklinski