Re: [OM] on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] on ebay
From: Boris Grigorov <grigorov@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 21:19:01 -0600
Thanks, Tom.
Actually now is the time to tell everyone that you are the one
responsible for me being on this list. While searching for
my OM PC, I looked up at your auction and clicked on the
link provided. Never came accross the term zuikoholic
before. I even asked a question at the time and was
pleased with the answer as most of the sellers do not
bother to give as detailed information as you provided at
the time.
I trust my fellow zuikoholics and my next question is :
Is it too much to ask if any of you have items on ebay to
provide a link? I have seen people offering items to the list,
but never links to their auctions on ebay.
Thanks
Boris