Re: [OM] Colour films

Subject: Re: [OM] Colour films
From: "Glenn Garza" <glenngarza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 08:21:32 -0400
I have been shooting Fuji Provia 100F, but am not satisfied with its
rendition of the colors present in scenes. I have tried all the current Fuji
films and cannot get over the lack of a normal or natural color palette. I
understand that most photographers like this. My previous favorite was
Ektachrome Elite II 50, but that has been discontinued. Currently, I have a
few rolls each of Ektachrome 64, 100, E100s and E100sw. Does anyone have any
other recommendations? I have used the Agfa RSX IIs and Kodachromes. Thanks.

Glenn Garza