Re: [OM] Power bounce grip question

Subject: Re: [OM] Power bounce grip question
From: "Stephen Border" <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 14:33:37 -0700
The BG2 works fine with the T20, although I tend to put the T32 on the BG
and a T20 on the hotshoe.
I like the BG because it avoids putting too much weight on the hotshoe. With
some third party flashes I wonder if I'm putting the flash on the camera or
the camera on the flash :-)

While we are on the subject, do other BG2 owners get nervous about their
flash coming loose and falling off the BG2?
I've nearly lost mine twice now. I've started using a Velcro cable tie
around the base of the flash for added security.

Stephen