Re: [OM] and you thought misloading was bad...

Subject: Re: [OM] and you thought misloading was bad...
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:18:28 EDT

> >As I am about to get out of the car, I realise, oh shoot, the -1n is in
>  >it's leather case, which means no QuickRelease plate, which means no
>  >tripod use... Boy did I feel stupid.
>  >
>  >/Acer V

In an emergency you can always unscrew your pan head or ball head and attach
the camera right onto the column.  The only problem is that you have to
adjust the yaw, pitch and roll with the tripod legs. But in a pinch . . . .
The only problem is that if the tripod attachment uses a 3/8 inch attachment.

Warren